Creating high performing teams: The power of Coaching Conversations
We all now work in an increasingly complex global market and the organizations that develop their leaders to nurture and grow high performing teams will be the ones that succeed.
This programme will provide your leaders the core elements and new skills needed to create high performing teams, by teaching coaching principles, skills and competencies.
In addition to leaders, this course also supports coaches who work or wish to work with teams, to build their knowledge and skills.
We can work with you to develop a bespoke, in-house variation of this programme, based on your specific leadership, coaching and team needs, to ensure you receive the best possible training to dramatically improve your team performance and organizational outcomes.
Who is this programme for?
- Leaders and managers at any level in an organisation
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Coaches who are committed to enhancing their knowledge and skills to get the very best from teams
What topics are covered?
- Learn how successful teams operate – from respected research, experience on the day, and a catalogue of effective practices for being a great leader, or developing your coaching-leader approach
- Define different team types and the characteristics of high performing teams, including the benefits of high Emotional Intelligence
- Get feedback, gather information, practice techniques, and uncover insights on your own performance
- Learn several useful tools for teams, including a “better set of questions”
- Access the ‘how-to’ of improved outcomes/performance with successful facilitation for successful teams
What are the programme outcomes?
By the end of this programme you will:
- Understand core coaching principles, skills and competencies to provide an effective leadership template
- How to steady, grow and improve your team and organisational performance
- Grow your leaders’ knowledge-base and leadership skills with teams
- Clear understanding of global best practice and the latest research in leading teams
- The ability to apply your new skills on real life examples from your working world
Want to know more or talk with a member of our team? Get in touch
If you would like to know more about the Creating high performing teams programme and how it could work for your people and business, please contact us via the form below and we will get back to you and we will also send you a copy of our Leadership training brochure. We are also happy to discuss bulk discounts and customise this programme to suit your business needs, so please get in contact.